New Passports

You and the kids will very likely need U.S. passports to travel abroad.

If someone traveling with you is not an American (say, for example, a newly adopted child or a green card holding spouse) you will need to do some additional research both on what the requirements for entering your host country are and, of equal importance, what your non-American Citizen family member will need to re-enter the U.S. when the trip is done. Sorry, but this kind of thing gets beyond the scope of what we're trying to do here, though we hope by alerting you to a potential problem for any non-American family members traveling with you that we were some help.

User Feedback

Related Passports and Visas Articles